It’s Time for a Cool Change
- Global Kick-start for Energy Revolution
- IEA: Radical Shift Away from Coal Towards Renewable Energy
- French Influence on American Attitudes
- At the Coalface: Coal is dead in the ground! Or is it?
- Global Business Leadership: Coming Through Loud and Clear
- IMF: Putting the Case for a Real Price on Carbon
- US$16.5 Trillion Needed for Clean Energy Investment
- Facing up to the facts: Billions go up in smoke in Indonesia’s worst ever burning season
- Taiwan boosts solar, storage, recycling, waste & energy efficiency
- Green Bonds giving green projects & renewables a push forward
- Who is most responsible for CO2 emissions: The producers or consumers of fossil fuels?
People Creating Solutions for the Planet Now and Towards 2100
Renewable Energy News
Read More in the latest issue of EnergEyes produced for Armstrong Asset Management by Ken Hickson.
Sustainable Cities Go Beyond Green to Blue
For the full article go to:sustainable-cities-go-beyond-green-to-blue/
Follow us on LinkedIn too. See for yourself…
Sustain Ability Showcase Asia – or SASA as everyone now knows us – turned five years old on 8 September 2015.
Please note: The email address for Ken Hickson is : email@example.com
Please note our change of address for SASA and ABC Carbon. Go to Contact Us.